I love that my friend Mariah always has these fun little quizzes on her blog. Her blog is where I get all my inspiration (and plagiarism, lol). This one’s all about my man…….
His name: Ricardo (Ric) Gene Hand
How long have you been married?: 5 years, 1 month & 24 days
How long have you been married?: 5 years, 1 month & 24 days
How long did you date?: Almost 3 years. We were friends for 8 years before we even dated.
Who eats more? He can eat anyone, anywhere under the table on any given day!
Who is taller? Thankfully he is at 6'4''
Who eats more? He can eat anyone, anywhere under the table on any given day!
Who is taller? Thankfully he is at 6'4''
Who sings better? That would be me. However, with my family as my witness, he can seriously bust a move to Justin Timberlake.
Who is smarter? He's a whiz at math, politics, sports stats, and using BIG words when we’re in a heated debate (lol!). I’m better at networking, the stock market, and computer/technical skills. We both equally love the news and current events. We have great discussions with each other and it’s one of the things I love most about our marriage.
Whose temper is worse? I have a shorter fuse, but he’s got a temper that few but me get to experience.
Who does the laundry? We are even. I'm lucky enough to have a husband who sees when something needs to be done around the house and does it. He is willing to wash, fold, and put away.
Who does the dishes? Mostly him (and I love him for it). I do the cooking and he does the dishes. I’m very lucky.
Who pays the bills? I do, but we have early morning economic summit meetings in the bathroom while we are getting ready for work.
Who mows the lawn? Always him. I wouldn’t even know how to start a lawn mower. :)
Who is smarter? He's a whiz at math, politics, sports stats, and using BIG words when we’re in a heated debate (lol!). I’m better at networking, the stock market, and computer/technical skills. We both equally love the news and current events. We have great discussions with each other and it’s one of the things I love most about our marriage.
Whose temper is worse? I have a shorter fuse, but he’s got a temper that few but me get to experience.
Who does the laundry? We are even. I'm lucky enough to have a husband who sees when something needs to be done around the house and does it. He is willing to wash, fold, and put away.
Who does the dishes? Mostly him (and I love him for it). I do the cooking and he does the dishes. I’m very lucky.
Who pays the bills? I do, but we have early morning economic summit meetings in the bathroom while we are getting ready for work.
Who mows the lawn? Always him. I wouldn’t even know how to start a lawn mower. :)
Who cooks dinner? As a general rule, me. But he makes a mean chicken taco, the best salsa I’ve ever had, and my favorite breakfast of chorizo and eggs.
Who drives when you are together? Me. This is because (a) he needs new glasses and (b) I have an irrational (he says "rediculous") fear of being in an auto accident. I just feel so much more in control if I’m driving. He has lovingly accepted this about me and allows me to drive.
Who is more stubborn? He says me.....
Who drives when you are together? Me. This is because (a) he needs new glasses and (b) I have an irrational (he says "rediculous") fear of being in an auto accident. I just feel so much more in control if I’m driving. He has lovingly accepted this about me and allows me to drive.
Who is more stubborn? He says me.....
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We're even on this one.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but we’d love to see his more often.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but we’d love to see his more often.
Who proposed? He did. He proposed to me and Meggie at the same time.
Who has more friends? Probably me. I'm the "networker." He's more quiet.
Who has more siblings? We are even on this one. We are both the oldest of four children!
Who wears the pants in the family? Meagan and RJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who wears the pants in the family? Meagan and RJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment