Monday, March 24, 2008
More Key West Pictures
Hi Everyone! As promised we have finally uploaded the pictures from our new camera. Here are some photos of Michael and I in Key West from back in January. We spent some time at a Butterfly Sanctuary which was right up the road from our Bed & Breakfast that we stayed at. The sanctuary was really beautiful and we were literally in awe as hundreds of butterflies of different variations in color surrounded us. I guess I am the "butterfly whisperer" because as you will see in one of the pictures a friend decided to join me for the duration of the tour. I felt pretty cool to be honest. In the other pictures you will see an amazing photo that Michael took of one of the butterflies and also one of my favorite pictures of Michael. I think he's pretty cute. Enjoy!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment