Saturday, November 22, 2008

RJ Cooking Show: Thanksgiving Bird

'Tis the holidays and once again another season of the "Cookin' With RJ" Show. Today's episode will cover the Thanksgiving Bird. This episode will be a pictorial review and narrated by the chef himself, RJ.............


When I found the turkey at the farm, I grabbed it and put it in the car and then I went home with it. I started cutting it on its tummy.

Then I cut off his legs because he's dead.


Then I cooked him in the oven on SUPER HOT for a little while. He cooks really fast. I also put food down inside of him before I cook him. Then I watched tv for a little bit. It was called Jimmy Neutron.

When it was done cooking, I reached down inside of him and pulled out all the stuffing. I put him on a plate and then on the table. Then the people ate it for Thanksgiving.

I'm Thankful for giving people food and drinks of rootbeer, coke, and coconut. The End.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey Meagan this is Natalie btw. Cool blog. That is a funny story about making thanksgiving. :)