HA!!! Is any year the year for Oakland? Hell might have to freeze over before his beloved Oakland Raiders (and Miami Vice, for that matter) make a comeback!
I remember when that happend at your wedding Aunt Cori! I was so scared when I saw that happen but now when I think of it it makes me laugh! That night was awsome you had the best wedding party ever!!!!
6 comments:
HA!!! Is any year the year for Oakland? Hell might have to freeze over before his beloved Oakland Raiders (and Miami Vice, for that matter) make a comeback!
What about the year of the stick horse? When was that?
I know the year for Justin Timberlake was 2006!
HA! Ric brought sexy back when he split his pants at our wedding.
HAHA You guys are so wierd!!!!
I remember when that happend at your wedding Aunt Cori! I was so scared when I saw that happen but now when I think of it it makes me laugh! That night was awsome you had the best wedding party ever!!!!
Post a Comment