Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So I copied Deb and wrote a little ditty about Michael

His name: Michael Douglas Jones
How long have you been married?: A little over a year
How long did you date?: Almost 4 years. 2 years of that was long distance. Ew.
Who eats more?: Now that I'm preggo definitely me!
Who is taller?: Michael! He is 6'4"
Who sings better?: Definitely me! I am especially good at singing Phantom of the Opera songs. He's really good at dancing.
Who is smarter?: That's a loaded question and I'm awkward about it. Michael's brain is a sponge and he is so smart. I am a genius but I'm also very modest. Ha.
Whose temper is worse?: I have a shorter fuse than Michael. He's very calm and I love that about him.
Who does the laundry?: We both do the laundry. We disagree on how to organize the loads of laundry as we have recently discussed... :)
Who does the dishes and cooks?: Michael is an awesome cook and usually has amazing meals prepared when I get home from work so I do the dishes. I will cook on weekends.
Who pays the bills?: That is Michael's department.
Who mows the lawn?: We don't have a lawn but Michael waters the tomatoes and basil plant on the fire escape.
Who drives when you are together?: I don't have a drivers liscense but I still feel at liberty to sit in the passenger seat and point out all of the terrible drivers that we are surrounded by.
Who is more stubborn?: Definitely Burrito
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?: We always discuss whatever issues we might have immediately so we don't let it get to that point.
Whose parents do you see the most?: We try to make it equal but Michael's parents are close by so we probably see them a touch more.
Who proposed?: Michael did and it was fantastic.
Who has more friends?: We both have a nice group of friends.
Who has more siblings?: I do, I have 2 older brothers and an older sister. Michael has 2 older brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family?: Burrito

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Het Aunt Cori! I like the post its awsome! Now i know a little bit more about you guys. Im so excited for FLASH to come! See you soon.Luv ya!
-Meagan